Mobile Phone Forums

Mobile Phone Forums (
-   Accessories (
-   -   Accessories Needed for Cam Phone? (

JennyB 05-04-2006 3:44 AM

Accessories Needed for Cam Phone?
Hey everyone, I just recently purchased a motorolla cam phone. I didn't realize when I bought the phone that I couldn't automatically transfer the pictures to my pc. What is the accessory needed for this called? I think for a pc its a usb cable? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hannah 06-04-2006 12:43 AM

Normally for such transfers it's something called 'bluetooth'. I suggest you stop by your local computer/technology store and find out, because it's different for different phone models.

JennyB 06-04-2006 4:43 PM

Thanks Hannah for your reply. I think on the weekend I will stop in and see if I can find one. You would think that they would include this with the phone. I have heard of "bluetooth" but I didn't know what it was. Now I know. Do you know what these run in terms of price? or does it depend on the model?

sparky 11-04-2006 12:01 PM

Did you not get a data transfer cable and some software with it? I got everything I needed with my Nokia 6630 - I just thought this was standard!

bungle 11-04-2006 12:56 PM

Bluetooth - Wireless
you can also connect to you PC via the iIR port if you computer & phone both have one, or obviously the USB port!

All times are GMT. The time now is 1:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015