Mobile Phone Forums
Welcome to the Mobile Phone Forums

Go Back   Mobile Phone Forums > Mobile Phones > Accessories
Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Accessories Talk about Chargers, Car Kits, Cases, Bluetooth, Wireless Headsets, Handsfree, Datacables etc here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25-04-2012, 2:16 AM
connietwo connietwo is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 55
connietwo is on a distinguished road
battery charging methods

There are many ways to charge mobile phones, using universal adaptor, connecting to computer, power source providing electricity. Have you ever thought there is another better way to charge when you are on travel? There is an external travel charger produced by SINOELE, providing external battery power and best solution to mobile phones.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 25-04-2012, 9:43 AM
Rinki Garg Rinki Garg is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 60
Rinki Garg is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing different battery charging methods here.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 28-04-2012, 7:49 AM
shawn52 shawn52 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Phone: iPhone
Network: uFone
Posts: 8
shawn52 is on a distinguished road
nice ideas.. but what is this Anti theft???
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-05-2012, 9:12 AM
darceylambert darceylambert is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
darceylambert is on a distinguished road
Recently i purchased Noka X2 and it keeps the battry charge for more than 3 weeks.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-05-2012, 6:21 AM
rubyluise's Avatar
rubyluise rubyluise is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Phone: 485-452136
Network: hutch
Posts: 15
rubyluise is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by connietwo View Post
There are many ways to charge mobile phones, using universal adaptor, connecting to computer, power source providing electricity. Have you ever thought there is another better way to charge when you are on travel? There is an external travel charger produced by SINOELE, providing external battery power and best solution to mobile phones.
You provide such a nice information about charging a mobile through different methods. There are also many other companies that provide Travel charger, I used SCUD power Travel charger good charger with great durability.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-05-2012, 7:04 AM
ihuaqi ihuaqi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3
ihuaqi is on a distinguished road
Thanks for sharing ,I buy one usb cable on line ,Very good ,Only $0.99 ,
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-05-2012, 8:35 AM
rubyluise's Avatar
rubyluise rubyluise is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Phone: 485-452136
Network: hutch
Posts: 15
rubyluise is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihuaqi View Post
Thanks for sharing ,I buy one usb cable on line ,Very good ,Only $0.99 ,
It's my pleasure that I will provide you good information. USB data cable's cost is very cheap and you can buy it through online as well. If you need any help then I am sure I am looking forward to you as soon as possible.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-05-2012, 8:42 AM
ihuaqi ihuaqi is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 3
ihuaqi is on a distinguished road
Thank you very much
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-05-2012, 10:26 AM
Fedricwalls's Avatar
Fedricwalls Fedricwalls is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Phone: Samsung Galaxy SII
Network: Vodafone
Posts: 64
Fedricwalls is on a distinguished road
Wireless mobile charger are now available in market, it is the best option to charge your cell phone on the time of traveling and outing time. For some specific mobiles, there are solar charger are also available on mobile store or you can also buy this type of mobile charger online through the internet in some days.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-05-2012, 2:03 AM
rubyluise's Avatar
rubyluise rubyluise is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Phone: 485-452136
Network: hutch
Posts: 15
rubyluise is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedricwalls View Post
Wireless mobile charger are now available in market, it is the best option to charge your cell phone on the time of traveling and outing time. For some specific mobiles, there are solar charger are also available on mobile store or you can also buy this type of mobile charger online through the internet in some days.
I am very thankful to you about your ideas. But, Can you give me the ideas that where can I get the solar charger? and is it safe to use for long traveling?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-05-2012, 6:20 AM
Fedricwalls's Avatar
Fedricwalls Fedricwalls is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: United Kingdom
Phone: Samsung Galaxy SII
Network: Vodafone
Posts: 64
Fedricwalls is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubyluise View Post
I am very thankful to you about your ideas. But, Can you give me the ideas that where can I get the solar charger? and is it safe to use for long traveling?

If you prefer to buying items online, you can easily choose so many varieties for Solar charger for your selected mobile. Amazon online shopping site is best option, in this site you can also see Wind based mobile chargers. Both are best for traveling purpose, if there is proper wind and sunlight. Here I mention one link, may it helps to you: Amazon.com: K3 Wind and Solar Mobile Charger (Green): Cell Phones & Accessories
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-05-2012, 6:30 AM
rubyluise's Avatar
rubyluise rubyluise is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Phone: 485-452136
Network: hutch
Posts: 15
rubyluise is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedricwalls View Post
If you prefer to buying items online, you can easily choose so many varieties for Solar charger for your selected mobile. Amazon online shopping site is best option, in this site you can also see Wind based mobile chargers. Both are best for traveling purpose, if there is proper wind and sunlight. Here I mention one link, may it helps to you: Amazon.com: K3 Wind and Solar Mobile Charger (Green): Cell Phones & Accessories
Thanks for giving me such a nice information. I will looking forward to all details which you have mentioned here. I think Amazon will be the great option for shopping and It will provide all necessity things which people wanted to buy.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-05-2012, 9:26 AM
Padymac Padymac is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Phone: iPhone 4
Network: Orange
Posts: 2
Padymac is on a distinguished road
Hello, I have seen a very cool new solar case for the iPhone 4 and 4S. It is by Aqua Tek, its a great case for outdoor pursuits/sports. In the UK it available to pre-order from HQ Cases.
The case is not to everyones taste but I like it as it is also waterproof
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-05-2012, 9:34 AM
rubyluise's Avatar
rubyluise rubyluise is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Australia
Phone: 485-452136
Network: hutch
Posts: 15
rubyluise is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padymac View Post
Hello, I have seen a very cool new solar case for the iPhone 4 and 4S. It is by Aqua Tek, its a great case for outdoor pursuits/sports. In the UK it available to pre-order from HQ Cases.
The case is not to everyones taste but I like it as it is also waterproof
That's great that you bought an aqua Tek case which is waterproof and will be used for good protection. It has contain solar panel built in battery and waterproof is build up to 20 ft.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 19-06-2012, 8:56 AM
williamsmith87820 williamsmith87820 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Phone: Enter your phone num
Network: Enter your state here
Posts: 21
williamsmith87820 is on a distinguished road
NIce post for sharing different ways to charge your phone.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Chris Pronger Jersey 9075 jerseyslzzvl Lounge 0 21-02-2012 6:35 AM
Battery Charging Goes Wireless - Tech-On English News News 0 01-06-2007 3:37 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org