How to Transfer Data from Android to iPhone 7/7 Plus
Want to switch from Android to a new iPhone 7 or 7 Plus? That's really nice. However, I guess that it may worry you a lot for how to transfer data from Android to iPhone. Actually, with MobileTrans you don't need to worry about switching from Android to iPhone at all, all your important data safely.
Works with All Android mobiles such as:
Samsung Galaxy S7, S6, Note5, Note 4, etc
HTC 10, HTC One M9, M8, M7, A9, E8, etc
LG G5, G4, V10, Nexus 5X, Nexus 4, G Flex 2, etc
Moto X, Moto G, Moto Z, Droid Turbo 2, Droid Maxx 2, etc
To transfer data between android and iPhone. Here,I recommend to use a third-party phone transfer software tool Samsung Transfer . The Samsung Transfer not only can transfer data between iPhone and Android,but also transfer data from iPhone to Android/iOS/Symbian,including contacts,messages,videos,pictures and more.
How to transfer files from android to iPhone
If you want to transfer your data mobile phone data to iPhone so you can follow these steps.
1. Set up your iPhone 7 until reach the Apps & Data screen > Choose Move Data from Android. If you have already set up your iPhone as new, then you can go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings to restart.
2. On your Android phone, go to Google Play to download and install Move to iOS app > Open it.
3. Tap Continue on Android and iPhone 7/7 Plus > Tap Agree and Next on your Android phone.
4. Enter the 10-digit code on your Android phone displayed on the iPhone. Then your Android phone will connect your iPhone 7 via a private Wi-Fi network.
5. Select the data you want to transfer on Android > Tap on Next option to start the transfer.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 4:19 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org