How do i retrieve pics from google drive to my phone
Tempo Traveller in Gurgaon
Hire Tempo Traveller Gurgaon
Tempo Traveller on Rent in GurgaonI recently switched phones and before that I uploaded some pics to Google drive. Now I want to get back my pics on my new phone. I looked high and low for a way to do it but no luck. Please help me.
THANKS IN ADVANCE
Tempo Traveller in Gurgaon | Hire Tempo Traveller Gurgaon | Tempo Traveller on Rent in Gurgaon
NOTE: If you are using a different account on this phone (different address attached to google) then you won't be able to get them. However, if you are using the same info as on you did on your old phone, this should work.
1. Open the "Google Photos" app.
2. Tap the photo you want to save to your phone.
3. Now tap the "Options" menu.
4. And finally tap "Restore".
5. Repeat for each image.
Or, to get them all at once...
1. Log into the google account associated with the app.
2. Download all the images to an empty folder on your computer.
3. Connect the phone to the computer via USB cord.
4. Copy the images over to the phone or sd card.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 2:44 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org