iPhone vs Android: Which is Better for Gaming?
The debate on whether mobile games are best played on iPhones or on android devices has been going on for a while now.
Reasons that iPhone is better for gaming:
1. IOS users get Games First. Many developers release their games on Apple’s app store weeks or months before availing them on the Google Play Store.
2. Reliable User Experience. IPhone users enjoy more seamless gameplay with fewer OS-related errors compared to Android users.
3. Good Exclusives. iOS have some really good exclusives and honestly games on the platform are so much more optimized even between different versions. It's a pleasure to play games on iOS, especially for someone who loves deeper pc wargames. Matrix Games and Slitherine are good examples, and ESO for iOS is working great, so you can do more missions and get more ESO gold even on phone!
Reasons that Android is better for gaming:
1. Device Costs. If you haven’t bought a device you specifically want to use for mobile gaming, you may want to care about costs. An 8-inch iPad mini costs $399, in comparison, most android tablets cost $200 or less.
2. Gaming Restrictions. Compared to Apple, Google rarely interferes with mobile games on its apps. So, if you love a specific android game, you can be certain you’ll have access to it until its developer discontinues producing it.
3. More possibilities. You can emulate, you have ports, you have Indies, you can sideload apps from other stores and sites. You can even play modded games. That can't be said for iOS.
Well, as seen throughout the review above, it’s almost a tie. So what do you think? iPhone or Android?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|