Mobile Phone Forums

Mobile Phone Forums (http://www.phoneforums.org/)
-   Lounge (http://www.phoneforums.org/lounge/)
-   -   Who would make the next great spokesperson? (http://www.phoneforums.org/lounge/244-who-would-make-next-great-spokesperson.html)

Gotham Dark Kni 05-04-2006 1:31 PM

Who would make the next great spokesperson?
 
Okay, look I am sick of Catherine Zeta-Jones as a spokesperson...and one want to offer a better replacement?

Hannah 05-04-2006 1:39 PM

Who is she a spokesperson for?

I'd like to see Angelina Jolie as a spokesperson, and I'm sure most men would agree with me!

Mr. Darcy 05-04-2006 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hannah
Who is she a spokesperson for?

I'd like to see Angelina Jolie as a spokesperson, and I'm sure most men would agree with me!


Jolie? Miss I am going to save the world by volunteer work in the far east while dragging Maddox and Brad Pitt with me? What would motivate her to sign up as a spokesperson? She does not need the money, and she is so anti-establishment and pro privacy, that I can't see her going that route.

Hannah 06-04-2006 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Darcy
Jolie? Miss I am going to save the world by volunteer work in the far east while dragging Maddox and Brad Pitt with me? What would motivate her to sign up as a spokesperson? She does not need the money, and she is so anti-establishment and pro privacy, that I can't see her going that route.

Well I'm not saying she would do it, but she'd be the ideal one. Men idolise her beauty and people everywhere admire her work for orphans and third world countries. Sure, she has those who dislike her, but which celebrity doesn't?

Gotham Dark Kni 06-04-2006 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hannah
Well I'm not saying she would do it, but she'd be the ideal one. Men idolise her beauty and people everywhere admire her work for orphans and third world countries. Sure, she has those who dislike her, but which celebrity doesn't?


Well, if by idolize you mean, they like big lips and big curves, and hair that flips around. Yeah, okay sure. But would they really care to buy what she endorses? Geez, we are a shallow lot, but not that shallow.;)

Michaela 06-04-2006 4:35 PM

Well, a female definitely isn't gonna make me want to buy a phone. Ms. Jones can't even keep my attention long enough to watch the commercial, how is she going to sell me a phone. Somebody awesome looking could sell me a phone... Bo Bice could sell me a phone! If he could make me faithfully watch last years whole season of American Idol, he could probably sell me anything. There's your next spokesperson!

Mr. Darcy 06-04-2006 4:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michaela
Well, a female definitely isn't gonna make me want to buy a phone. Ms. Jones can't even keep my attention long enough to watch the commercial, how is she going to sell me a phone. Somebody awesome looking could sell me a phone... Bo Bice could sell me a phone! If he could make me faithfully watch last years whole season of American Idol, he could probably sell me anything. There's your next spokesperson!


Bo the Rocker? That would be a niche market. Simon on the other hand can make for a real snubbish pitch man. He could come on the screen and badger the viewer along the lines of:

"You got to be kidding me? That's your cell phone? That model went out with Mr. Alexander Bell...As for that ring tone, its not even the right pitch. Look, do yourself a favor and switch over to the new American Idol/Motorola phone. Just don't call me unless you can actually sing."

Michaela 06-04-2006 5:02 PM

Bo, the rocker, is extremely easy on the eyes. :) And he sounds good. Simon has that sexy british thing going for him, but he's pompous and arrogant which over-rides sexy and british. LOL

Somebody definitely needs a sexy male spokesperson though, they're missing the female market.

Casey 06-04-2006 5:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Darcy
Bo the Rocker? That would be a niche market. Simon on the other hand can make for a real snubbish pitch man. He could come on the screen and badger the viewer along the lines of:

"You got to be kidding me? That's your cell phone? That model went out with Mr. Alexander Bell...As for that ring tone, its not even the right pitch. Look, do yourself a favor and switch over to the new American Idol/Motorola phone. Just don't call me unless you can actually sing."


Looks like you've not only chosen the spokesperson, but you've already written the commercial. Send it in to one of the cell phone companies, maybe they'll take your advice and send you a big royalty check for coming up with the idea.

hatmandu 12-04-2006 8:41 AM

I think it might help if they had a decent product to begin with. Perhaps if the spokesperson made a personal visit to each customer offering an apology and a suitcase full of money...


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:08 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org