Mobile Phone Forums
Welcome to the Mobile Phone Forums

Go Back   Mobile Phone Forums > General > Lounge
Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Lounge General conversation, share interests, have a laugh or discuss anything not related to the other forums.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-04-2006, 1:31 PM
Gotham Dark Kni Gotham Dark Kni is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 55
Gotham Dark Kni is on a distinguished road
Cool Who would make the next great spokesperson?

Okay, look I am sick of Catherine Zeta-Jones as a spokesperson...and one want to offer a better replacement?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-04-2006, 1:39 PM
Hannah Hannah is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 74
Hannah is on a distinguished road
Who is she a spokesperson for?

I'd like to see Angelina Jolie as a spokesperson, and I'm sure most men would agree with me!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-04-2006, 10:47 PM
Mr. Darcy Mr. Darcy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 8
Mr. Darcy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah
Who is she a spokesperson for?

I'd like to see Angelina Jolie as a spokesperson, and I'm sure most men would agree with me!

Jolie? Miss I am going to save the world by volunteer work in the far east while dragging Maddox and Brad Pitt with me? What would motivate her to sign up as a spokesperson? She does not need the money, and she is so anti-establishment and pro privacy, that I can't see her going that route.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-04-2006, 12:16 AM
Hannah Hannah is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 74
Hannah is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Darcy
Jolie? Miss I am going to save the world by volunteer work in the far east while dragging Maddox and Brad Pitt with me? What would motivate her to sign up as a spokesperson? She does not need the money, and she is so anti-establishment and pro privacy, that I can't see her going that route.
Well I'm not saying she would do it, but she'd be the ideal one. Men idolise her beauty and people everywhere admire her work for orphans and third world countries. Sure, she has those who dislike her, but which celebrity doesn't?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-04-2006, 12:42 AM
Gotham Dark Kni Gotham Dark Kni is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 55
Gotham Dark Kni is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannah
Well I'm not saying she would do it, but she'd be the ideal one. Men idolise her beauty and people everywhere admire her work for orphans and third world countries. Sure, she has those who dislike her, but which celebrity doesn't?

Well, if by idolize you mean, they like big lips and big curves, and hair that flips around. Yeah, okay sure. But would they really care to buy what she endorses? Geez, we are a shallow lot, but not that shallow.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-04-2006, 4:35 PM
Michaela Michaela is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 11
Michaela is on a distinguished road
Well, a female definitely isn't gonna make me want to buy a phone. Ms. Jones can't even keep my attention long enough to watch the commercial, how is she going to sell me a phone. Somebody awesome looking could sell me a phone... Bo Bice could sell me a phone! If he could make me faithfully watch last years whole season of American Idol, he could probably sell me anything. There's your next spokesperson!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-04-2006, 8:41 AM
hatmandu's Avatar
hatmandu hatmandu is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Phone: Samsung x105
Network: T-Mobile
Posts: 38
hatmandu is on a distinguished road
I think it might help if they had a decent product to begin with. Perhaps if the spokesperson made a personal visit to each customer offering an apology and a suitcase full of money...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org