How do I rip large collection of Blu-ray-DVD onto NAS server
Description: The article will show you an easy and effective way to rip Blu-ray/DVD movie to multi-track MP4 format for NAS server so you can switch to the desired language during playback on your devices.
Now I have a large stack of DVD’s and Blu-ray movies. I would like to store the discs in a disc binder and copy the movies to my NAS for streaming. Then I can easily get these disc playable on my Samsung Galaxy Note 3,HP Windows 8 Laptop and Samsung TV. Becides, I want to keep the multi-tracks of the movies, then I can enjoy it with any language by switching to the desired one. How to get it done?
To freely stream the blu-rays/dvd movies from NAS server for watching without time limitantion with multiple languages on portable devices, you'd better backup them to NAS compatible format with multi-track format. Since Blu-ray/DVD movies often carried with more copyright protection including region code, AACS, BD+, etc, in that case, ripping Blu-ray to MP4 container format with multiple audio tracks and subtitles included is a wonderful idea for you.
To achieve this goal, Pavtube ByteCopy is perfect for you. Ease of use. Very intuitive UI
Intuitive UI and a large variety of encoding options. It can not only backup Blu-ray/DVD to mp4 format in multi-track, but also convert BD/DVD to any video format you like.
Read more: MakeMKV vs ByteCopy vs DVDfabGreat News!!! Pavtube Software officially released its 2014 Christmas Deal. UP to 50% off is provided lasting to January 31th 2015. Don't miss it! And find more 2014 Christmas Crazy Promotion at Pavtube Facebook.
Money Saving Boundles:
ByteCopy($42) + Video Converter Ultimate($65) = Only $79.9, Save $27.1
ByteCopy($42) + DVD Creater($35) = Only $44.9, Save $32.1
ByteCopy($42) + ChewTune($29) = Only $54.9, Save $16.1
ByteCopy($42) + MXF MultiMixer($45) = Only $69.9, Save $16.1
You are free to try free trial version (Pavtube ByteCopy for Mac is for Mac users).If you wanna backup Blu-ray/DVD to NAS Server for playback on Mac, please read here.
Now let me show you how to backup Blu-ray/DVD to Multi-track MP4 format for NAS server in 3 steps.
1. Import Blu-ray/DVD to Pavtube ByteCopy.
Click "Load file" icon on the top left to load the Blu-ray/DVD disc. Pavtube programs support batch conversion and you can merge into one file for output. If you have large collections of BD/DVD, it will be your first choice.
2. Choose Multi-track mp4 format for NAS server with multiple audio tracks.
If you want to watch your Blu-ray/DVD movies with multi-tracks, click the "Format" bar and choose the "Multi-track MP4(*.mp4)" format under "Multi-track Video" option which is designed for keeping multiple audio tracks.
1. If you want to convert Blu-ray/DVD to other video formats or portable devices, just choose the video format you need or select portable devices in the dropdown list.
2. Click on "Settings", you can extract more than one audio track from source Blu-ray/DVD movies in saved MP4 files. And you are allowed to remove unwanted audio track by unchecking the “Check” box in front of each audio source.
3. Start conversion.
Click big "Convert" button to start conversion. It won't take much time for conversion and then you will get mp4 video once completed. Hit "Open" button you will go to location of generated files.
Now transfer the converted files to NAS device, and go to fully enjoy your favorite Blu-ray/DVD with with multiple language and share with other friends.
More features in ByteCopy:
* Full Disc Copy can 1:1 backup the whole Blu-ray/DVD disc with original structure including chapter markers.
* Directly Copy will backup 100% intact Blu-ray main movie with all the multiple tracks excluding menu.
* Contain all the features of Blu-ray Ripper: rip and convert latest Blu-ray/DVD to various video formats for playback or editing, edit the video before conversion including trim, crop, effect, etc, add *sst and *ass subtitle into video part and so on.
Money Saving Software Bundles are coming and it will provide big special sale on much software bundled with ByteCopy, like ByteCopy+Video Converter Ultimate, ByteCopy+DVD Creator, ByteCopy+Video Converter, ByteCopy+MXF MultiMixer, etc. If you have many other videos to deal with, it is the right place for you.
Source:Lossless backup Blu-ray/DVD for playing on Plasma TV with keeping 10:9 widescreen and 5.1 DTS video-Media Entertainment
|All times are GMT. The time now is 10:33 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org