How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung
Many Samsung Galaxy users would like to take a lot of photos and videos in their daily life and store them on the Samsung devices. Have you ever accidentally deleted your pictures, videos and other media data from Samsung galaxy, or formatted the media storage? Don't panic! Android Data Recovery can solve your problem in a simple and secure way.
Not only restore deleted Media files, Android Data Recovery also can recover contacts and SMS files formatted or lost due to other reasons from various mobile phones.
Step 1. Run Android Data Recovery and connect Samsung to computer
Step 2. Enable USB debugging
Step 3. Begin to analyzing and scan your Galaxy S
Step 4. Preview and restore photos and videos from Samsung Galaxy
More information about Android Data Recovery:
1) Restore lost or deleted contacts and SMS text messages directly from your Android smartphone.
2) Get back pictures, video, audio files and document from SD cards inside your Android device, no matter they are lost because of accidentally deleting, factory resetting, flashing ROM or rooting, etc.
3) Preview and selectively check to get back pictures, messages and contacts.
4) Almost all Android smartphones and tablets are supported, such as Samsung, HTC, Motorola, LG, etc.
5) Read and retrieve the data with 100% safety and quality.
Now, download Android Data Recovery to have a try!
Tutorial: How to Recover Deleted Photos from Samsung
How to Extract SMS/Text Messages from iPhone Backup?
Any Way to Extract Photos from iPhone Backup on Windows?
How Do I Extract iPhone Contacts from Backup File?
How to Extract iPhone Backup File on Windows iTunes?
Any Way to Extract/Retrieve iPhone Call History?
Extract Files from iPhone Backup on Windows
iPhone Data Recovery Software
3 effective ways to recover deleted iPhone text messages
Recover iPhone Contacts that are Deleted or Lost
Last edited by fandan : 03-03-2015 at 5:58 PM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|