How to Make .M4R iPhone Ringtones with iPhone Ringtone Maker?
There is an way of making custom ringtones for iPhone using only iTunes. However, you can only follow this method to make iPhone ringtones using DRM free music in iTunes library. If you want to custom a .m4r ringtone with protected iTunes M4P or DRM protected WMA music, you'll have to turn to a DRM removal software to get it DRM free first. What's more, if you are fond of some audio/sound clip from a video file and want to set it as your iPhone ringtone, the iTunes method fails to help too. What's going to do next?
ImTOO iPhone Ringtone Maker comes to the rescue! This piece of iPhone ringtone creator software can help you turn virtually any music/sound source into iPhone .m4r ringtone. It can also trim audio clips from video files (in all popular video formats) as iPhone ringtones. Now let's take a look at the detailed steps:
1. Download ImTOO iPhone Ringtone Maker, install and launch it.
2. After the main interface pops up, click the "Browse" button to select the video or audio file with which you want to custom an iPhone ringtone from the dialog box that pops up and then click the "OK" button. You will see the file path and name are displayed in the "Input File" text box.
3. Click the "Play" button to listen to the music before creating an iPhone ringtone and locate the part you really want, then drag and drop the start & end sliders to get the music clip. Or you can directly input the start & end time in the "Start Time" and "End Time" text boxes respectively.
4. Set output folder by clicking the "Browse" button on the right side of the "Local Output File" label.
5. If you want ImTOO iPhone Ringtone Maker to help you transfer the ringtone to iPhone directly after conversion, check the "Export to iPhone" option.
6. After finishing the steps above, click the big button at the right bottom to start creating your own iPhone ringtone. During the creation, you can check the process by the progress bar at the bottom.
Just in a few minutes, you can make your own iPhone ringtone with the music/video you love.
Note: If you are running Mac OS X, you can choose this Mac iPhone Ringtone Maker to help you create ringtones for iPhone, iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS on your Mac machine.
[iTunes DRM Removal Mac] Enjoy iTunes Protected M4V videos on Android Phone & Tablets
Have you ever come across the situation that the movies and TV Shows downloaded from iTunes Store cannot be played on your Android smartphone or tablet? In fact, the movies and TV Shows purchased/rented from iTunes Store are under DRM protection which limits users to enjoy them on non-apple devices.
iTunes M4V Converter for Mac can help you to get rid of the DRM protection from iTunes videos and convert M4V to MP4, 3GP, FLV and more as you like. This video tutorial covers:
1. Remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4.
2. Copy the converted videos to Android Nexus 7 for playback.
Watch Video Demo:
[iTunes DRM Removal] How to Play iTunes M4V videos on Android devices? - YouTube
iTunes M4V Converter for Mac
* Get rid of iTunes DRM protection legally from iTunes purchased/rented movies and TV Shows
* Support multiple output formats such as WMV, MPG, MP4, AVI, 3GP, SWF, MOV, MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA
* Enjoy iTunes videos anywhere on your PSP, Android tables, smartphones, portable multimedia players and more
* Customize settings for best viewing experience, Adjust profile settings like video size, aspect ratio and others
Play Videos Download from Amazon/BBC/Zune
Record Any Audio(Songs, Radio) on Mac
Recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy SII
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|How to make your own iPhone Ringtone with iPhone Ringtone maker(for Windows/Mac)||audreyjhh||Lounge||9||07-11-2009 9:50 AM|
|LG KU990 Viewty video calling||toxicbunny||Phones||2||29-01-2008 8:54 PM|