Flash Networks Earns 2007 Frost & Sullivan Product of the Year Award
Harmony Mobile Internet Platform and Services Cited as Best in Industry
Herzlia, Israel, October 22, 2007 – Flash Networks, a leading provider of mobile Internet Quality of Experience (QoE) solutions, today announced new industry honors after receiving the 2007 Frost & Sullivan Award for Product of the Year in the European mobile Internet platform and services market. The Frost & Sullivan Product of the Year Award is presented each year to the company demonstrating excellence in new product and technologies within their industry. According to Frost & Sullivan, Harmony surpasses competitive solutions due to its unique patented technology providing fast, adaptive, safe and personalized browsing and downloads on the mobile Internet.
Luke Thomas, research analyst at Frost & Sullivan said, “Flash Networks’ has shown innovation by launching a broad line of emerging products and technologies that continuously improve the Web-to-Mobile user experience. Frost and Sullivan gives immense credit to Flash Networks for accomplishing feats that have left its competitors well behind.”
Frost & Sullivan cites the following five Harmony capabilities that demonstrate technology leadership
• Integration of quality of experience services in a single platform for improved efficiency and performance.
• Context based service orchestration that collects real-time information about user profiles and behavior, device capabilities, network bearers, and current network coverage to select and coordinate the best mix of optimization capabilities.
• Patented technology that streamlines both application (HTTP) and transport (TCP) protocols, resulting in quicker browsing and downloads.
• Web to Mobile adaptation that supports thousands of devices without the hassle of managing downloads and updates of software clients.
• The most comprehensive content control system available on the market today including safe search, cross-checking of a database of 60 million URL’s, and real-time analysis of web content.
Liam Galin, CEO of Flash Networks, commented: “We are extremely honored to receive Frost & Sullivan’s award and recognition. We are committed to providing solutions with the highest level of technical excellence and innovation keeping a step ahead of the competition. The mobile Internet market is at an inflection point, and Harmony enables operators to maximize the opportunity by providing the best quality of experience for a wide variety of users and devices.”
For more information about Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Awards, visit Frost & Sullivan Best Practices Awards.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|IEC Announces 2007 InfoVision Award Finalists Recognizing Top Telecom Innovations||webitpr||News||0||17-09-2007 11:43 AM|
|Frost & Sullivan Announces Nominees of 2007 US CXOs' Choice Awards ... - PR Newswire (press release)||News||News||0||23-05-2007 4:25 AM|
|Xora Earns 2007 North American Mobility Award for Excellence in ... - SYS-CON Media||News||News||0||08-03-2007 2:42 AM|
|Frost & Sullivan Honors TeleNav with 2007 North American Mobility ... - Business Wire (press release)||News||News||0||06-03-2007 3:38 PM|
|GSM Association Announces Mobile Innovation Award Shortlist For 2007||webitpr||News||0||17-01-2007 11:44 AM|