Transfer SMS & iMessages from Old iPhone to New iPhone
Almost every year, the Apple Inc would release a new generation of its iPhone. When you get a new iPhone in hand, will you be eager to know how to transfer SMS messages (including iMessages) from your old iPhone to the new iPhone? Many people think it is difficult and tried lots of ways but finally failed. Here we are going to show you 2 simple ways to accomplish the task. Helps you keep the precious memories carried by the Messaging app.*
Option 1: Transfer Text Messages from iPhone to iPhone without Backup
Yolisoft Phone Transfer*is an easy-to-use phone to phone data transfer software. You can use it to transfer various types of data like messages, photos, contacts, music, calendars, etc among any of your iOS devices in just one click. Supported iOS devices include iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone SE, iPhone 6 (Plus), iPhone 6S (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 8, iPad 2, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPod Touch 6, iPod Touch 5G, and more.
1. Run the iPhone SMS transfer software. Click on "Phone to Phone Transfer".
2. Connect your two iPhone to computer with data cables. Click "Flip" to change phone position if your new iPhone is not in the destination place.
3. Choose "Messages", and click the "Start Transfer" button to begin.
Option 2: Sync iMessage, text (SMS), and MMS messages to New iPhone with iCloud
1. Plug your old iPhone to a power source. Then turn on Wi-fi connection.
2. Navigate to "Settings" -> "iCloud" -> "Backup" -> enable "iCloud Backup" -> confirm "Start iCloud Backup". Wait for the backup process to be completed.
3. Set up your new iPhone (If you have already set up your new iPhone before, go to "Settings" -> "General" -> "Reset" -> "Erase all content and settings"). On the apps Apps & Data screen, tap Restore from iCloud Backup.
4. Sign in with the same iCloud account. Then proceed to "Choose backup". Restore data from the previous iCloud backup.
5. When the restore completes, you can see all your messages are moved to the new iPhone 8, 7, 7Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, etc.*
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Share : Music/Video/Photo from iPhone/iTouch/iPod to PC||goodfriend||Lounge||10||02-08-2016 9:05 AM|
|Transfer iPhone contacts and SMS to Mac or another iPhone for backup||xunting||News||3||16-04-2013 7:39 PM|
|Power Point on iPhone||HaroldBut||iPhone||34||17-09-2012 3:30 PM|