Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Android and Print
WhatsApp*is a popular instant-messaging service that has revolutionized how we communicate with others today. Currently, there are more than 400 million active users of it. Since it works either via WiFi or under an existing mobile data traffic, many people prefer using it to send messages, pictures or make video call with friends and family members without paying to service provider.*
Yet, though people enjoy communicating via WhatsApp on Android, many users complain that a slippery finger would unintentionally delete the important chats. Some other cases might also cause data loss such as factory reset, reboot, virus attack, and so on. Luckily, after your WhatsApp conversations get lost, it's possible to get them back following the straight forward way in this tutorial. Meanwhile, if you want to print WhatsApp messages on Android, you can also find a way here.
Part 1: How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Messages on Android
In this part, we will offer the top 2 ways, no matter if you have a backup or not, you can find a solution works for you.
Solution 1: Restore WhatsApp Chat History from Google Drive Backup
WhatsApp automatically backs up your chats to Google Drive every night while you can also schedule when to do the backup. So you can initiate a restoration by simply uninstalling and reinstalling WhatsApp. However, this method can't help in getting back WhatsApp messages on Android selectively, you need to restore the entire backup file.
1. Uninstall WhatsApp from your Android phone or tablet.
2. Reinstall it and sign in with your WhatsApp account.
3. Choose "Restore" option when prompted to restore your chat history.
4. Your missing chats will appear in WhatsApp messenger again.
Solution 2: Retrieve Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Android without Backup
If you don't have any backup copies, you can make use of*Yolisoft Android Data Recovery*to recover deleted WhatsApp messages, photos, videos, audios, contacts, call history, etc from your Android phone. *
1. Install & run this software on your computer after downloading it.
2. Turn on USB debugging option on Android and plug it to computer.
3. In the program, select WhatsApp messages & attachments to scan.
4. Preview and recover WhatsApp conversions after the scan is finished.
Part 2: How to Print WhatsApp Messages on Android
1. Go to WhatsApp on Android.
2. Open the conversation that you want to print out. Hit the three-dotted menu option on the top right. Then select "More", then "Email Conversation".
3. Choose to email conversations with or without media.
4. Send them to a email address you want.
5. Log into your email address, check the full conversions. Click the Print icon to print them out.
In addition, Yolisoft Android Data Recovery allows you to print the existing and deleted WhatsApp messages on your Android device together with attachments. Your recovered WhatsApp chats will be stored in HTML or PDF, and you can simply right click the file to print it easily.*
|All times are GMT. The time now is 4:19 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org