Access and Recover Data from Broken Android
We almost can say that we can't live without mobile phone in this era. The mobile phone plays a very important role. Sometimes, you may drop your Android device to the ground by accident and it will cause your phone screen broken. Because of the broken screen, you may not be able to access the files on your Android anymore. So what to do next to regain your important data? Don't worry, in this post, we will focus on android broken screen data recovery. You can find a way to get back your data no matter if you can unlock your phone screen or not.*
Method 1: Recover Data from Broken Android with Software
Yolisoft*Android Data Recovery*is expected to help you solve this problem. It allows you to access & recover photos, videos, text messages, call log, contacts, WhatsApp chats, music, and more files from Android device with broken screen. It works perfectly with the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, J7, A9; HTC U11, 10, One M9; LG V20, G6, G5; Huawei P10; Motorola Moto G5; Sony Xperia Z7, Z5; OnePlus 3, etc. Simply follow the easy steps here to retrieve your data:
1. Run the software and connect your screen broken Android to the computer you usually did. This will increase the chance of your device to be recognized.
2. Once your broken Android is identified, choose to scan all the files on it.
3. Both the existing and deleted files on your device will be listed out after the scan.
4. Preview the items and choose the ones you want to retrieve, finally hit Recover button.*
Method 2: Recover Data from Broken Android Phone via Cloud Service*
If your phone touch screen is completely smashed and dead, you might choose to repair your phone screen first and restore your data by the first method, or simply retrieve your data from cloud service account. As we know, most Android devices allows users to backup important types of phone data to the cloud. Here we take Google Drive as an example to show you how to download data from cloud.
1. Visit the*Download your data*page. Log in with the same Google account that is on your broken Android.
2. Select the data types (photos, contacts, calendars, emails, etc) you wish to download and click Next.
3. Choose a method to deliver the contents. You can select to send download link by email. Then download the contents later.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Recover Viber Messages and WhatsApp Chat History on Android||Lillllian2016||News||2||20-08-2018 12:46 AM|