Enable USB Debugging on Android with Broken Screen
In daily life, some smart phone users may drop the device on the floor accidentally. Then a totally broken screen must be the last thing you want to see. Not only because you need pay to get it repaired, but also because it might cause a lot of inconveniences. In this situation, most users would like to backup data on Android *first before repair.*
However, for Android users, enabling the USB debugging is the key point to backing up successfully, especially with a dead screen. Here we will offer some methods on how to backup data and turn on USB debugging on Android with broken screen.*
Part 1: Directly Backup Data on Android with Broken Screen without USB Debugging*
Yolisoft*Android Data Recovery*is a professional tool which is newly designed with the function of*recovering and backing up data from broken Android. File types you can extract from your broken/dead Android include messages, contacts, photos, videos, WhatsApp chats, audios and other documents.
1. Run this software and connect your broken Android to computer via USB cable.
2. After recognition, select "Data Extraction (Damaged Device)" option on the screen.
3. Choose the file types you want optionally and click "Start" to proceed.
4. Select the name and model of your device. Then press "Next" to enter the download mode of your Android with the on-screen instructions.
5. This software will automatically analyze and locate your Android files. At last, preview the listed scanning result and backup what you need on your Android to computer.
Part 2: Enable USB Debugging on Android with Broken Screen by OTG Adapter and USB Mouse
This is an effective way you can have a try to turn on USB debugging on Android with a broken screen. It is quite convenient. Before this operation, you need an OTG adapter and a USB mouse.
1. Connect your Android device and USB mouse via a suitable OTG adapter.
2. Then use the mouse to make touchscreen activities and enable USB debugging on broken screen Android.
Tips: Please keep your Android phone or tablet being charged during the whole process because the mouse will drain the battery quickly. Meanwhile, if your Android screen is totally black, you can mirror your device screen on a PC/Mac.
Where to Find USB Debugging on Android?
Activate USB debugging mode on Samsung Galaxy S8(+)/S7(Edge), LG G6, OnePlus 5, HTC U11 with the operating system of Android 5.0 Lollipop/6.0 Marshmallow/7.0 Nougat is much similar to that of Android 4.2.
Step 1: Open "Apps" on your Android and go to "Settings".
Step 2: Choose "About Phone" and tap "Build number" for 7 times to become a developer.
Step 3: Go back to "Settings" and enter "Developer options".
Step 4: Turn on the USB debugging mode.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 7:57 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org