Mobile phone EXPLODES in man's pocket and sets his shirt on fire - Mirror.co.uk
Mobile phone EXPLODES in man's pocket and sets his shirt on fire
Despite the flash being so close to his face, the man was said to have suffered only a small cut to his chest in the incident. Police spokesman Agus Triatmojo confirmed the incident, adding: "The phone is believed to be a Samsung Grand Duos, owned by ...
and more »
Link To Original Article
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Benq P50 review with images||joeyny1999||Phones||0||19-08-2006 11:51 PM|