Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to iPhone
Apple is able to build and strengthen its brand loyalty based on its brilliant performance, and many iPhone users will continue to change to a new one instead of switching to an Android. Then transferring important data becomes a priority. Here this post mainly shows you some effective methods to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone.*
Method 1: Transfer WhatsApp Messages, Pictures, Videos, Contacts, etc from iPhone to iPhone Directly
This method is suitable for people who don't want too many troubles and aim for a high quality transfer. Using this method, you can directly move your WhatsApp data from an old iPhone to new one like the iPhone X, iPhone 8 (Plus), iPhone 7 (Plus), iPhone 6S, etc. Things that you will need include:
A windows or Mac computer.
Two iPhone devices and two data cables
And the most important: a powerful data transfer software.*Yolisoft MobileTrans*is suggested to you here. It is compatible with all iPhone models, and can help you transfer various types of data like photos, contacts, messages, music, calendars, etc between different smartphones.
Method 2: Transfer WhatsApp Chat History from iPhone to iPhone via iCloud*
iPhone users who have backed up their chats with iCloud can easily restore the WhatsApp data to new iPhone. The disadvantage is some unnecessary data can also be restored and your current chats on new iPhone will be lost and replaced. If you do not care about this, you can have a try.
1. Use your old iPhone and enable iCloud backup feature.
2. In WhatsApp, go to "Settings", then hit "Chats" and "Chat Backup". Backup your chats to iCloud.
3. Switch to your new iPhone, set up your WhatsApp account with the same phone number. When asked to recover chats from iCloud, choose the backup file from old iPhone to restore.
Method 3: Transfer WhatsApp Conversations from One iPhone to Another via iTunes
You can use iTunes to backup your whole iPhone data first, then sync the backup file. But there is a shortcoming in this method, that is, all the data on your old iPhone will be synced. Not only WhatsApp messages, but also other types of files.
1. Connect your old iPhone to computer and launch iTunes application.
2. Click "File", choose "Devices" and press "Back Up".
3. When the backup is finished, disconnect it and plug your new iPhone instead. Then open iTunes again.
4. Click "Restore from Backup...", select the backup file made right now to restore all data.
I think you need to use iPhone Transfer software to do that. You can connect your two iPhone at the same time and then transfer them from iPhone to iPhone. You can transfer messages, photos, videos, contacts, music, playlists, ringtones, voice memos and other files from iPhone to iPhone.
As far as I know,there are another way to make it.Professional data transfer program allows you to transfer WhatsApp messages from iphone to iphone with simple clicks.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Share : Music/Video/Photo from iPhone/iTouch/iPod to PC||goodfriend||Lounge||10||02-08-2016 8:05 AM|