Momail Launches Mobile Extension For Email Providers
ISP’s and web/media portals can now extend their webmail offering quickly and easily, giving their consumer and SMB-customers an optimized mobile email that is easy to get started with and works on any mobile.
Barcelona. February 13, 2009 – At Mobile World Congress in Barcelona starting February 16, Momail (Mobile email the way it should be, delivered by Momail) extends its popular mobile email service offer, providing ISP and web/media portals with an easy way to enable a mobile extension to their webmail offer for consumers and SMB’s. With Momail Mobile Extension end-users will have easy mobile access to their email, on any handset they choose, Momail currently works on over 1400 different mobile models.
Included in the Momail Mobile Extension are the key features and functionality of the popular Momail service. Most importantly, all emails and attachments are automatically optimized for the individual handset via Momail’s patented MMOPE-technology Mobile Messaging Optimization and Protection Engine). Therefore, all emails, including ones with large files, like photos, will download quickly and save up to 99.9% of mobile data sent to the mobile. An option for the webmail provider to add is our world class mobile spam and virus protection.
“After the successful start of Momail and the launch in more than 20 countries, many webmail providers have asked us if we could offer a co-branded and localized mobile extension for their webmail services. So, at this year’s Mobile World Congress we proudly announce the Momail Mobile Extension. We already have installations up and running and within weeks a webmail provider can now give its end-user an easy to use mobile email that works on almost any mobile,” says Kenneth Lundin, CEO of Momail.
Major benefit’s for webmail providers:
• Ease of use - Momail is very easy to start and to use, and there is no need for special client software or downloads. All email and data settings are automatically configured by Momail.
• Quick start – a typical project at the Momail partner’s counts in weeks and with little need of integration to get up and running.
• Fast and data efficient – Momail´s patented MMOPE-technology optimizes all emails, including attachments, per mobile model saving up to 99,9% of the data sent to the mobile device.
• Device support - Momail is the market leader in device support, today available on more than 1400 different mobiles.
• Never miss emails - With Momail, all emails can be collected and read from one inbox on the mobile phone (Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Hotmail, all other web mail). This feature provides the end-user with simple control and easy handling of their email accounts.
• No hassle – The ease of use and the use of the phones embedded client has resulted in a minimum of support need at Momail’s partners.
• No tolerance of spam - Option is a world class mobile spam and virus protection.
Visit Momail at MWC 2009
If you want to meet us in Barcelona, just send a mail with your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will come back to you with more information on where and when (location is hotel Barceló Sants).
The service is available in all Nordic countries, Austria, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Montenegro, Spain, Switzerland, Poland and UK. An international version (not localized) is available in Belgium, Czech Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxemburg, Netherlands, Romania and Slovakia More countries will be added this year, for an updated country list please visit Mobile email the way it should be, delivered by Momail.
Hi, I just want to introduce myself. I'm Sandra from Beverly Hills, CA.I'm kind of shy so I don't have too much to say right now. Hopefully I'll meet new friends herein this forum soon.Bye for now, I'm off to do some shopping. lolHere's where I get 85% of my stuff for free, that's why I love to shop.I wish you all the joy that you can wish.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Strong Year For Velti As Mobile Advertising And Marketing Comes Of Age||newsprovider||News||0||05-03-2008 12:46 PM|
|Momail supports all new mobiles launched at the Mobile World Congress 2008||webitpr||News||0||28-02-2008 4:13 PM|
|De-Fi Mobile Chooses BroadSoft to enable Voice-over-WiFi applications||webitpr||News||0||12-02-2008 4:57 PM|
|Digitro launches Mobile Extension system in Brazil - Telecom Paper (subscription)||News||News||0||04-08-2007 2:04 AM|