Openwave Showcases Latest Solutions To Help Operators Become Intelligent Smart Pipes
Openwave Showcases Latest Solutions To Help Operators Become Intelligent Smart Pipes At CTIA Wireless 2009
Openwave Highlights Latest Mobile Internet, Messaging and Location Software and Infrastructure
REDWOOD CITY, Calif. – March 31, 2009 – Openwave Systems Inc. (Nasdaq: OPWV), one of the world’s leading software innovators enabling revenue-generating personalized services which converge the mobile and broadband experience, today announced that the Company will showcase its latest mobile internet, messaging and location software applications and infrastructure at CTIA Wireless 2009 in Las Vegas, Nevada, April 1 - 3, 2009.
“Openwave is helping operators deliver an internet experience to their mobile subscribers that are tantamount to the PC experience,” said Ken Denman, CEO, Openwave. “Our complete mobile internet, messaging and location solutions are helping operators with everything from providing a better understanding of their subscriber’s behaviors, which can translate into more customer value through the delivery of more relevant services and increased service usage - to providing new ways for an operator to maximize bandwidth consumption and lower total cost of ownership for their mobile internet infrastructure.”
Openwave executives will participate in industry discussions at this year’s conference to highlight key industry trends and the role of software and services in driving innovation and personalization.
• Sean MacNeill, vice president, global services and support, will participate on an Alcatel-Lucent-sponsored 4G Symposium panel entitled “Learning through experience: IP transformation best-practices” on Tuesday, March 31 from 17:00 – 17:45. The event will take place at the Bellagio.
• Dan Nguyen, director, product management, will participate in an Openwave-sponsored executive roundtable breakfast entitled “Privacy Management in a 4G World” on Wednesday, April 1 from 7:30 to 8:45 at the Wynn Encore. This roundtable breakfast will be moderated by Dan O’Shea, Editor-in-Chief, FierceTelecom.
• Sean MacNeill will also be a panel participant for the CTIA Wireless 2009 Partnerships Growing Mobile track entitled, “Mobile Internet -Access to Internet is not a Desk Job Anymore” on Thursday, April 2 from 16:00 – 17:15 in Room S 228.
Openwave’s solutions will be available for demonstration in the Openwave Hospitality Suite located at MR-385, including:
• The “Open Internet Experience” will showcase Openwave’s next generation mobile internet services that allow mobile operators to create greater value in their mobile internet offerings with a more personalized, intuitive experience.
• The “Analytics and Mobile Advertising” area will demonstrate how operators can use mobile analytics to glean subscriber information to form the basis for personalized services and to improve customer satisfaction. Mobile advertising solutions that can apply rules to choosing ads and how different ad networks can be selected will also be demonstrated
• The “Messaging” area will showcase several products including converged communications, voice solutions and mobile email offerings.
• In our “Location” area, we will be showcasing a location-aware advertising demonstration.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Anam Announces Three New Major Operators for its SMS Smart Services||newsprovider||News||0||17-02-2009 10:11 AM|
|Intrinsyc Showcases Solutions for Mobile Device Development ... - FOXBusiness||News||News||0||13-02-2009 3:46 PM|
|Openwave Launches Mobile Analytics Service||newsprovider||News||0||22-10-2008 4:09 PM|
|Seeker Wireless Launch Revenue Cannibalisation Calculator for Telecoms Operators||newsprovider||News||0||06-11-2007 11:25 AM|