Handmark Unveils Industry’s First End-to-End, Customizable Mobile Store Solution for
Handmark Unveils Industry’s First End-to-End, Customizable Mobile Store Solution for Partners
London, UK — April 23, 2009 —Handmark®, the leading global developer and distributor of mobile games, applications and storefronts, today announced its new Mobile Store Platform. This platform offers a fast, turnkey solution for handset manufactures and carriers to launch their own native, on-device mobile store full of the best mobile games, apps, ringtones, themes and more.
The platform is ready to employ across a wide-range of Windows Mobile® devices immediately, but will soon be available across a variety of other smartphone platforms.
“Developers around the world have created an amazing array of titles that complement the unique Windows Mobile experience,” said Chris Barnett, EVP of Global Sales for Handmark. “Our new Mobile Store Platform solution makes it easier than ever for consumers to access and download these titles with ease on Windows Mobile devices and other platforms in the near future.”
The Handmark Mobile Store Platform goes beyond competing mobile store solutions, which offer incomplete building blocks for launching a profitable and engaging mobile app store. This platform is the only end-to-end mobile store solution, offering:
• A customizable user interface built specifically for each device, including full touch screen capabilities
• Industry’s best games, apps, themes and more, as well as real-music ringtones from leading music labels
• Full-service merchandising with dedicated quality control and certification support
• Detailed user reviews with a star-rating system, along with a search functionality and easy navigation by category, rating or featured content
• Carrier billing, alongside standard payment methods
• First line customer care and services for each app purchased or downloaded
The intuitive interface of the platform and capability for it to live on the homescreen of a mobile phone as a standalone, branded icon helps drive discoverability and engagement. This results in:
1. Higher revenues for developers
2. Higher revenues for partners
3. Higher satisfaction for end-users
The Handmark Mobile Store Platform was specifically built to customize quickly and easily. Partners can rebrand the icon, re-skin to change the look and feel, select content they want featured in the catalogue, as well as the application delivery method.
Visit Handmark | Partners | Mobile Store Solutions for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Dialogue And AEI Launch UK’s First Mobile Ticketing Solution Using PayforIT||newsprovider||News||0||05-06-2008 3:10 PM|
|Personalization is Key For Getting Mobile Content to Users||newsprovider||News||0||07-05-2008 2:46 PM|
|Flash Networks Launches Open Mobile Browsing Solution to Improve Web-to-Mobile User E||newsprovider||News||0||23-10-2007 1:22 PM|