A new boy,or should I say OAP
A couple of questions if i may..
1) I use my mobile mainly for text messages to my kids and as my Nokia is getting old/outdated, I wish to change it. At present, the digits are on a rubber cushion and they are inclined to fade and hard to read, so I am looking for a phone with good clear figures, the bigger the better and ones that wont wear out, any suggestions.
2) As I dont use it much for calling, I use PAYG, does this sound the right economic way for me.
3) I am not interested in taking pictures but would like to be able to receive e-mails.
4) When you send an e-mail from your pc to a mobile, does the mobile user pay for that message, if so, how much.
5) I also like the idea of Bluetooth for safe driving but am hearing different opinions on it, any views please.
go and have a look here http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia-phones-1.php
look for a phone that takes your fancy. has MOST phones that are out, coming soon and also older phones
as for bluetooth, i have one but dont use it much as i dont like this "great heavy thing hanging from my ear " all day long. If its only for driving, get a in-car-hands-free-kit. Much easyer on the ear
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|