is it possible to debrande Galaxy S
hi all i got a Samsung Galaxy S, can i debrand it ? is it possible ?? if yes please tell me the step by step procedure.
I have searched about your problem. and Find the solution as follows:
step by step procedure to debrand Samsung Galaxy S is given below. Please read all the instructions carefully to avoid any mistake:-
A. Requirements for the procedure:-
1. First of all you have to download and install the latest Samsung kies AND Odin 3 V1.0 with the included Samsung Galaxy S pit file
2. Now download the Galaxy S Firmware that you require. Make sure that you’ll download only the suitable Firmware.
Note:- Type *#1234# in your phone’s keypad to know the current Firmware version of your device
3. Your Galaxy S should connect and Sygic well with Samsung Kies
4. Start the device in download mode, and remove both the chips (SIM card and memory card). After this
press and hold the sequence of Volume down, Home key and the power button at the same time. Release all the keys when you see the Downloading Android logo
5. The next step would be-- connect your phone to the computer using a USB cable. Wait till the windows install the download mode drivers
6. When its done with the process, reboot your PC to be on the safe side
B. Now you are all set to debrand/ Flash your Samsung Galaxy S, complete these
1. Start Odin 3 and connect your device through USB cable
2. You’ll see “Com7 has connected”
3. Select the pit file and then PDA.tar from the Firmware that you have downloaded
4. Follow the onscreen instructions and select download. Please reset before disconnecting the USB cable
C. Try this if nothing works;-
1. You may see Odin is not starting the process, in this case—please disconnect your phone and try again later. Be careful, if you can see a Blue progress bar on your phone don’t unplug the USB cable because it is the sign that everything is going well
2. In case you get a “failed to restart” error, don’t panic. Make a battery pull and enter the download mode again. Restart odin3 and try again, it should work now
I have read all information shared by you. Samsung is the best company in the market and it's Galaxy series is very popular. It is very important information which will be very useful to readers of this form. Thanks for sharing here. I like your suggestion.
Good to bargain
There are varieties of phones in the market, therefore choosing the best among them is indeed a very daunting task. I have seen lot of people easily get succumb to their inflated prices. I really appreciate your concern if you are the one who is limited with budget because there are plenty of them, which you can easily bargain at you aspired prices.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|