Mobile Phone Forums
Welcome to the Mobile Phone Forums

Go Back   Mobile Phone Forums > Mobile Phones > Phones
Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Phones Mobile handset related discussion - Nokia, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson, Panasonic, Sharp, Siemens, Blackberry etc.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 30-06-2012, 5:20 AM
smethrony's Avatar
smethrony smethrony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Phone: HTC
Network: vodafone
Posts: 80
smethrony is on a distinguished road
HTC has many smart phones based on android. I suggest you phone of HTC at many range. HTC wildfire and One s is best for you. You will enjoye using it.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 30-06-2012, 5:01 PM
lizmartin lizmartin is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 40
lizmartin is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by smethrony View Post
HTC has many smart phones based on android. I suggest you phone of HTC at many range. HTC wildfire and One s is best for you. You will enjoye using it.

HTC are very popular brand and i agree with you but you still don't know about latest model of HTC. According to me HTC desire series are awesome. Wildfire is outdated in now a days. so you have to update your self according to latest technology.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 03-07-2012, 5:26 AM
smethrony's Avatar
smethrony smethrony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Phone: HTC
Network: vodafone
Posts: 80
smethrony is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by lizmartin View Post
HTC are very popular brand and i agree with you but you still don't know about latest model of HTC. According to me HTC desire series are awesome. Wildfire is outdated in now a days. so you have to update your self according to latest technology.


Yes, that's true everyday latest phones are launched. The latest phones of HTC is sensation s, One V and Desire S. Hope you like these phones because it has more sharp features.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-07-2012, 7:26 PM
MobileMo MobileMo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 1
MobileMo is on a distinguished road
I've had an HTC Vivid for about 6 months now, and it's all good. First HTC I ever had, and I'd buy another one based on how the Vivid has worked for me. HTC uses the Touch UI, which handles home screens differently from other Android based brands. Main effect of that is wallpapers should be the same size as the actual screen pixels, because the background doesn't scroll - the multiple home screens or desktops float over the background wallpaper.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-07-2012, 5:24 AM
smethrony's Avatar
smethrony smethrony is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: UK
Phone: HTC
Network: vodafone
Posts: 80
smethrony is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobileMo View Post
I've had an HTC Vivid for about 6 months now, and it's all good. First HTC I ever had, and I'd buy another one based on how the Vivid has worked for me. HTC uses the Touch UI, which handles home screens differently from other Android based brands. Main effect of that is wallpapers should be the same size as the actual screen pixels, because the background doesn't scroll - the multiple home screens or desktops float over the background wallpaper.


I am big fan of HTC. I know almost about it's all product. I had never heard about this phone model. Can you please share information regarding this topic here. Thanks in advance.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


All times are GMT. The time now is 3:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org