Tips for caring mobile battery
1. Turn the phone off.
2. Stop searching for a signal.
3. Follow the method of full charge and full discharge.
4. Switch the vibrate function off on your phone, using just the ring toneTurn off your phone's back light.
5. Avoid using unnecessary features.
6. Keep calls short.
7. Turn off Bluetooth.
8. Same goes for WIFI, GPS, and infrared capabilities, if your phone has these features built in.
9. Turn the brightness of the display to the lowest setting possible.
10. With a smartphone, avoid using moving or animated pictures or videos for your background.
11. Use a black background whenever possible.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Openwave Unveils North American Mobile Internet Trends And Monetization Opportunities||newsprovider||News||0||31-03-2009 3:42 PM|
|Global Mobile Marketing Organisations Support Path-Breaking Mobile Advertising Resear||newsprovider||News||0||11-02-2009 2:51 PM|