Move Data from Old iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 7
When switching from iPhone 6 to new Samsung Galaxy Note 7, you must be eager to move data from old iPhone to it such as contacts, photos, music, SMS messages, videos and more. With this MobileTrans, you can easily transfer data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy phones.
Moreover, works with other iPhone and Samsung:
iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S,
iPhone SE, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus;
Samsung Galaxy S4, S5, S6, S6 Edge, S7, S7 Edge;
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 4, Note Edge, Note 5.
I made it a lot of times. You don't even need to have data transfare software, you can make it through Android Emulator and solve the problem.
Transfer Data from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 7 via iCloud and Smart Switch :
1. Backup Your iPhone to iCloud. ...
2. Download and Open the Smart Switch app on your Samsung Galaxy Note7.
3. Select the method of transferring data from iOS to Samsung through Wireless or USB cable.
4. Select old device – iOS.
5. Sing in to iCloud with Apple ID and password.
6. Select the file type you want to transfer from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
7.Start to transfer iPhone data to Samsung Galaxy Note 7.
Web Designing Companies in Delhi
|All times are GMT. The time now is 12:05 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org