|topapps4u ||01-12-2016 7:36 AM |
How to root android with ES File Explorer
you can unroot your phone by using ES File Explorer off chance that you comprehend what you’re searching for.
- First you have to install ES File Explorer from Google Play Store.
- Launch ES File Explorer and tap the menu button.
- Scroll down to “Devices” and after that turn on “Root Explorer“.
- Grant it root privileges if incited.
- Back on screen, explore to your gadget’s root envelope – you’ll see this as “/” in explorer
- From root, explore to “system” | “bin”.
- Discover the “busybox” and “su” documents and erase them. On the off chance that you can’t discover them, proceed onward to step eight
- Explore back to “/” and open the “application” folder.
- Delete superuser.apk.
- Restart your Android gadget
|Ankush tiwari ||01-12-2016 11:02 AM |
ES File Explorer is a very popular app for browsing files on Android devices. Many people think they can browse root directories immediately when this app is installed on a rooted device but you can't, you need to enable root explorer before this is possible. Tarpaulins
|All times are GMT. The time now is 5:57 AM. || |
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org