How to Remove Forgotten Screen Lock on Samsung Mobiles ?
If you forget the screen password or your Samsung Android mobiles is out of order, you will need Dr.Fone for Android to remove the screen lock. It removes the pattern, fingerprints, PIN and password on your Samsung Galaxy phones without data loss.
Work with Samsung mobiles like:
Galaxy Note: Note 3, Note4, Note Edge, Note5;
Galaxy S: S3, S4, S4 Mini, S4 Active, S5 and more.
1. On a computer or other mobile phone, visit: google.com/android/devicemanager
2. Sign in using your Google login details that you also used on your locked phone.
3. In the ADM interface, select the device you need to unlock (if it isn’t already selected).
4. Select ‘Lock’
5. In the appearing window, enter a temporary password. You don’t have to enter a recovery message. Now click ‘Lock’ again.
6. If it was successful, you should see a confirmation below the box with the buttons Ring, Lock and Erase.
7. On your phone you should now see a password field in which you should enter the temporary password. This should unlock your phone.
8. Now, before you go on with your life, go to your phone’s lock screen settings and disable the temporary password.
9. That’s it!
Sometime we forget our lock screen pattern or PIN code?Fortunately, Android gives a basic technique to bypass the lock screen and get back in. check out the information here for to Remove Forgotten Screen Lock on Samsung Mobiles or Android.
How to bypass the lock screen on Android or Samsung Mobile
|All times are GMT. The time now is 2:37 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin Version 3.6.0
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6 © 2006, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2015 PhoneForums.org