Need urgent help with Nokia phones!!
Hi All techies..
Am new to the forum, and need ur help
Am planning to switch from Nokia N-73 Music edition to Nokia 7610 Supernova (looks very cool).. Need help on few points...
1) Had saved all my data (messages, contacts etc.) on the memory card in N-73. Want to tranfer that to the new phone. hoever, The calendar entries are on phone -memory.. Can someone suggest how to transfer all of these three things to Nokia 7610.. I dont mind about the songs and the photos as much cos will transfer them on to my PC.. I Definitely need help, as I do not want to lose my messages and calendar entries..Pls suggest how to transfer this information.
2) Someone told me that all the information that is on a Phone memory in ANY Nokia phone can easily be transferred to any other Nokia phone. Is that true? Can someone pls confirm it. If that is indeed the case, is it possible to transfer my messages from NOkia N-73 memory card to its phone memory and then to Nokia 7610? Also if it is indeed possible to transfer all info from a phone memory, then is it advisable that I store all my messages on the new phone in the Phone memory instead of memory card? Pls advise
3) Can I use the mini SD memory card of N-73 in Nokia 7610 (which I think uses micro SD card). If not, then any other option?
4) If I buy a new 2 GB micro SD memory card, can that be universally used in a digital camera as well. Pls suggest...
Need all the help I can get at the earliest, as I am badly stuck right now (the N-series is giving probs)
Thanks a lot guys in advance..
Pls respond soon..
1) Nokia PC Suite should back up all data if you have your data cable. I don't think there is any feature to backup your messages though. Calendar entries, contacts, photos, videos, etc. can all be backed up onto the PC.
2) No there is no feature to directly back up the internal memory and send it to another Nokia device, it would cause problems for the recieving phone. Again, Nokia PC Suite is the best way to do this.
3) N73 and 7610 both use MicroSD memory card format (Same with most Nokias)
4) MicroSD card is the most popular MMC format and thus should be supported by most digital cameras, but that will be something you need to check in your Camera user guide or if you haven't purchased a Camera yet, check with the supplier!
Hope this helps.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|