Help! Which smartphone ... ?
Which smartphone (any U.K. provider) meets the most of these? If you recommend a phone, would you mind listing those items below that aren't met by it? Many thanks!
1. full QWERTY keyboard (might consider touchscreen QWERTY keyboard if pairable with Bluetooth thumboard - see below)
2. many many 3rd party downloadable applications
3. seamless proven synchronization with MS Outlook - especially including Calendar and Tasks
4. 3G or 3G+ (HSDPA)
5. full uncrippled Bluetooth stack: must-have ability to pair phone with 3rd party Bluetooth keyboards or thumbboards (if phone is touchscreen-only), and ability to tether phone to laptop and use it as a modem
6. Lots and lots of MP3 space with quality sound and standard headphone jack (for my expensive earbuds). Memory card slot(s) for even MORE music: SD, etc.
7. large screen and ability to nicely display full HTML webpages (like the iPhone) instead of depending upon "mobile version" web-pages only
8. proven unlockable and at least useable to talk on other networks by switching SIM cards - including international: U.S. and continental Europe especially (Quad band?)
9. true GPS ?
10. Wi-Fi ?
This is a lot to ask, I realize. Which requirements will be the hardest to meet?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|