What phone should I buy?
I'm looking to buy a new phone pretty soon. I currently have a Sony Ericsson W380, and a Sony Ericsson W300i. I want to replace the W380. The few preferences I have are...
- I'd like to stick with Sony Ericsson as they've always served me well in the past.
- I'm with O2 currently, and would be happy staying with them.
- I want to keep my current O2 SIM card.
- I DO NOT want to go on to a contract.
- I want to be able to take photos, make videos, play music, and use the internet.
- I'm not looking for anything too flash, ie dont want to spend much more than £100, so an older model wouldn't bother me.
- I would prefer a flip phone, and a slide phone. Not sure why, but I have something against the 'candybar' style :P
The above would be my ideal phone, but I'm happy to look into something what differs from the above. Does anyone have an suggestions / recomendations?
Thanks! Myth x
which phone to buy? it all depends on your requirement. as each brand does work good in some feature or the other. comparison websites do help a lot is what my customers do say.
a mobile repair store owner
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|