How to edit video with video editing software without conversion
As we know we can edit video with Movie Maker and iMovie free video editing software, but if you want to edit video by using them you need to make sure the video file is the right format as Windows Movie Maker accepts only WMV, AVI video formats, and iMovie accepts only MOV. Of cause, you can use a video conversion software to adjust the format but the conversion process would certainly destroy the quality.
Here I would like to introduce a few copy of video editing software that can edit video without conversion so the quality will keep original. They are Video Joiner, Video Cutter and Video Splitter, you can follow these simple guides to edit video files after downloading them.
Part 1 How to join video clips into a single video file
1. Download Aimersoft Video Joiner and install
2. Load video clips you want to edit
3. Select the "Profile" and "video size"
4. You can also edit the "Settings" to get better output quality
Part 2 How to cut video clips
1. Download Aimersoft Video Cutter
2. "Add video" file
3. Create video clips by clicking the "New Clip" button, and the new clip will appear in the right window.
4. Drag the two little triangles to mark the period you want to cut.
5. Repeat 1-4 to cut another video clip.
Part 3 How to split a video file into a few parts
1. Download Aimersoft Video Splitter
2. "Add" video file
3. Drag the time line and create a triangle to split the video by clicking the scissor icon
5. You can also split the video averagely by using Automatic Mode
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|What is the highest MP camera phone available?||remember||Phones||2||20-12-2007 10:01 AM|
|Cell phone takes security to new heights (AP)||News||News||0||27-10-2006 2:53 PM|